Monday, September 25, 2006

Ryan had his birthday last Wednesday. He turned 28. He is feeling old. I know in the scheme of things, 28 is still really young, but when you are in your 20's and are reaching the end of them, it seems old. We went out to dinner, then I took him to mini golf, then we came back here to open presents.

On Thurs. I was invited back to the NC Zoo for a few hours so I could get a behind the scenes tour of the area I interviewed in, talk to the staff, etc. I was able to watch a sea lion feeding while on exhibit with them. The two staff members that I met were really nice and I would love to work with them.

Saturday I met up with Joy and we went shopping together at the Friendly Center in Greensboro. It is an outdoor mall. We ate lunch at a very tasty sandwich shop. It was nice to have some girl time. And I only bought one pair of gauchos.

Sunday we went to Joy's house. She took an 8 week pottery class and wanted to show off her work to her friends. She had a bunch of good finger foods. He pottery was very impressive. We were able to take a piece home, which was difficult because there were 3 that I had my eye on, but I was able to go home with my first choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! Now we know your date and have noted it...we'll remind you every year! LOL Love, Joe and Jan