Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I got this idea from Liz, who I believe got it from Krista.

Here are some things that make me happy, in no particular order:
Laughing so hard your belly hurts
Getting an arm/back tickle
Getting a massage
When Ryan and I laugh together
Skiing when there is snow/ice stuck on the branches
Laying in the sun
Nice smelling lotion
When my cats cuddle with me
Working with my four very special dolphins
When a dolphin looks at you in the eye
Snuggling on the couch, watching a movie
Eating out
The smell of baby (Hailey, I miss you)
The smell of a cleanly shaven Ryan
Surprise dates
Decorating the Christmas tree while listening to John Denver and the muppets
Cuddling with my mom on the chair
Arriving at your destination on a long trip
Making cards for people
Looking at my old pictures

No comments: