Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I finished two more books. One is called "The thin pink line." It was stupid. It's about a woman who fakes her pregnancy. I realize there are ridiculous things in books sometimes, but this was so over the top it made me mad. I am one who has to finish a book, so I did, but I didn't enjoy it. Then I read the third installment to "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" series. I read it in two or three days. I really enjoyed it. I usually don't read series, but I quickly read this one. I'm anxious for the 4th book to come out. Now I am reading a collection of short stories that Ray Bradbury put together. The short stories are written by various authors. It's a book that my brother got from my dad's farm, and it has that old book smell that Josh and I love so much. I was flipping trough "Big book of helpful hints" or something like that the other day and it said to get rid of the old book smell, to put a dryer sheet in between the pages and leave it there for a week or two. Why would you want to get rid of that smell? If I wanted to smell dryer sheets, I'd just sniff my clean laundry.

1 comment:

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

Next time we hang out, I have to get the 2nd Sisterhood book from you!