Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The dolphin boat tour was cool. We got to see quite a bit of dolphins. I was so excited and Ryan just laughed at me because I get to see them everyday, yet I'm so excited. After that Ryan and I got some lunch and then laid on the beach for awhile. We played in the waves and got knocked over a few times. That night we had ice cream at the Cold Stone Creamery, which is only the BEST ice cream ever. I had cake batter ice cream with cookie dough in it. YUMMY! The next day we went put put golfing and ate at Olive Garden. I had a great weekend.

The other day at work a 6 inch train got thrown into the pool and one of the dolphins ate it. On Tuesday we took him to the hospital for his routine check-up and also tried to get the truck out. This was attempted by someone literally reaching thier hand down the dolphins throat. That was unsuccessful. Her arm wasn't long enough. We tomorrow we have the excitement of catching him again and trying to get the truck out with forceps. Fun times at Seven Seas.

No comments: