Monday, December 20, 2004

Well, it is finished. I am a college graduate, a CMU alumnus. I don't think it has really hit me. Even walking in the ceremony...it went by so fast and then it was over. Yesterday we moved to Minnesota. I am SOOOOO grateful for my mom and Ryan's parents for helping us pack, move, and clean. It was a bigger project then we expected. Even driving to Minnesota, I kept saying, "On the way home..." Then I would remember it was a one way trip and there won't be a trip home. Currently Ryan is cleaning out his old bedroom and throwing stuff away, giving some to goodwill, and organizing other stuff. As you can tell, I am working hard sitting at the computer. Just a minute ago I had a cute kitty sitting with me here. I should probably get some stuff done now. It'll be another long and hard day moving and unpacking.

No comments: