Friday, December 10, 2004

I am a blessed woman. I was just offered the internship at the Minnesota Zoo. It isn't paid and I have to commute about an hour, but I get to work with the most amazing animals again. Jenny from the block, I mean zoo, called me today and basically said, "We want to offer you the internship." It was the easiest job I ever got. No interview or anything. She was recently at Brookfield Zoo for a week acclimating a new dolphin so she knows how hectic it is there. She said MN Zoo wasn't nearly as hectic. There is a lot more time to hang around the pool and play with the dolphins. You won't see me complaining. I will be working 5 days a week for 8 hours a day. I am starting either Dec. 22 or the 28th. I will find out on Wednesday. Thank you all for your prayers. It's nice to know we finally have a concrete destination.

No comments: