Thursday, December 09, 2004

This is a time of "lasts". Yesterday was my last InterVarsity Bible study. Today is my last day of college classes. Tomorrow will be my last IV Open House, meaning it will be the last day I see a lot of people that mean a great deal to me. I guess this is what happens when you graduate.

This weekend Ryan and I went to Chicago with Allyn, her boyfriend Paul, Paul's sister Anna, and her husband Curtis. We looked at all the beautiful decorations and went into some stores, but nobody really bought much. We wanted to go ice skating at Mellinium Park, but the line to get skates was INSANE! It was a nice time, having my last horrah with Allyn before I leave.

Tomorrow I have my last mouth surgery before I can actually get my tooth back in. It's about time. Amy Brewster is driving me down at like 6:30 in the morning. It's like a 2 hour drive for a 15 min. surgery. Dumb. Then at Open House for IV I have to give my senior sendoff speech, where I instill my "wisdom" on others. Yeah right. What wisdom?

I did hear from Minnesota Zoo. That is for the internship, so it's the last one I want, but I will still be happy to take it if nothing else comes along. I have to talk to the woman again tomorrow so I'll keep you updated.

Well, I should probably go to class now. Last Psych. class ever! Woot woot!

No comments: