Thursday, December 16, 2004

Today was an emotional day. I took my last exam and turned in my last paper. So, I am done with college. I am really excited to be done. But, I also had to say goodbye to all of my friends here which of course was sad. There were so many people that meant a lot to me, so it sucks saying goodbye. Many of us ate a La Senoritas tonight which was fun. I almost didn't want to say goodbye. I wanted to sneak out...it would have been easier that way. It was cute; when I cried saying goodbye, my mom cried too. She is so empathetic. We were driving away from La's and I was just thanking God how grateful I am to have such an amazing group of friends. I will miss them dearly. To any of you reading this...I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY TIME AT CMU UNFORGETTABLE.

No comments: