Sunday, May 02, 2004

Today is the Sunday before finals. Ryan and I went to church. This is the last time we will be there when Pastor Don is there. After church me, Ryan, Don, and Shelley went to Bennegin's. It stinks that they got moved to a different church. We will really miss them. We said we'd try to coordinate trips so we are visiting the family in the U.P. at the same time. Get ready mom...you'll be cooking a lot!

I also had my final Bible study party today. I have to admit I'm glad it's done. I had a great two years leading Bible study, but my time is up. I'm really glad I did it, although I really did not want to do it two years ago. But, you can't argue with God when He wants you to do something.

Well, I guess I should get studying some more. Physical science, here I come.

No comments: