Friday, May 21, 2004

I apologize if I repeat things in these blogs. I also have to keep a journal for the internship so I probably will fail to remember where and when I wrote certain things. Today is my second day off. I have tomorrow off also, but I have to go in at 3 am tomorrow/tonight because we are transporting a dolphin to the minnesota zoo. Bye bye, Chinook. This doesn't happen everyday so I'm just going in to observe. Yesterday I got kissed by a walrus. She's blind so she got my shoulder instead of my cheek. I also got to pet a fur seal...very silky feeling. The only not fun part so far is dealing with stupid people who come to the dolphin shows. there's about 1 everytime who isn't happy because we won't let them in without tickets or something, but that's the rules. I guess that's it for now. Ta-ta.

No comments: