Sunday, May 30, 2004

Ryan left today for Virginia. He'll be there for the summer for an internship. I had to say goodbye to him at the zoo so I didn't really have time to get sad. But on my way home, I was getting pretty sad. At least I'll see him in 2 weeks. Today he came by the zoo to do a dolphin pet. After one of the dolphin shows he got to stay behind, go on stage, and pet Tapeko, the 22 year old female. He got to pet her quite a bit. I got pictures for people to see. I was really happy that he got to experience something I'm so passionate about.

Yesterday we drove up to Willow Creek Church. This place is huge. It was the Saturday service and there were over 1000 people there . Plus there were more people because there is a service for 18-20-something year olds, but they place is so big we couldn't find that meeting place. The church had a bookstore, food court, and coffee shop. Insane! I really enjoyed the service, but it's too far of a drive every week.

No comments: