Thursday, May 27, 2004

Ryan is in Chicago visiting for the week. He got here on Monday. Tuesday I had the day off so we took the train downtown with my uncle. We first went to his office located in the IBM building. Then Ryan and I went to the art institute and navy pier. I'm not big into art, but it was free and cool to see some paintings from artists that are well known to even novices like me.

Today Ryan came to the zoo. He watched a dolphin show and was able to see me help with the Pinniped feeds. He got to see a walrus kiss me. She missed a couple times and instead blew fish scales on the side of my face. He also got to me pet a fur seal and put vasaline on a walrus. He got pictures of this stuff which should be cool.

Well, time to take a shower and get these fish scales off of me. Check ya later.

No comments: