Saturday, July 08, 2006

My massage the other day was lovely. She told me I have to go see a chiropractor for my back. It's not a huge surprise. After the massage I went out to my dad's for awhile. I got to see Storm and his new dog, Mushka. I'm not sure how to spell it, but ok. We went out to eat at a very nice place by his house. Yesterday mom and I went on her friend's boat for a few hours. It was a gorgeous day. We got to see two bald eagles. Then I met an ex-boyfriend from 6th and 10th grade, Brandon, at the Strawberry Festival in Chassell. It was great to see him. It's nice to see people as adults now. It is amazing how people change over the years. But then there are others who haven't changed at all since high school...very sad. We are about to head up to Calumet to have dinner with my brother, go and see my grandpa, and then go to a monk service. It shall be interesting.

No comments: