Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm still jobless. I still have been applying to jobs around the country. The two that I recently applied to are the National Aquarium in Baltimore and the Aquarium of the Pacific, in Long Beach, CA. There is also a job in Florida that I'll be applying to. As for a job in MN, I applied at Petsmart as a dog trainer. If that doesn't work out, it looks as if there is still a position for me at Vanity as an assistant manager. I sure didn't see myself working retail after college. It sure makes me humble. I am not all that.

I have been volunteering at Vacation Bible School at our church this week. I have been working with the 3rd grade class and it has been a lot of fun. Lots of kids made first time commitments to Jesus. Please pray that they are true commitments and that they understand the huge decision that they made. Pray that God will place Christians in their lives to help them learn more about Him and what it means to live for Him.

No comments: