Monday, July 17, 2006

I am back in MN now. I had a good drive back. Uneventful, which is good. I saw a ton of motorcycles cruising down the highways in MI and WI. Apparently that is the choice of transportation when it is 90 degrees outside.

I had a good time at home. I went out to dinner a few times with my mom. One was on a deck outside by the canal. Very pretty. Then mom, Josh, and Amy and I ate at my favorite place to eat when I'm at home to get the BEST pizza ever. I went out to my dad's house again. We went to Horseshoe Lake and took the doggies swimming. We also took a dip...very refreshing. I got to see my friend Courtney. We went to church together, ate out, and bummed around. Court, how's your head?

I completely forgot to write about this. We aren't leaving the Twin Cities. On the Wed. Ryan was supposed to let Arizona know, he got a job offer for a school in the cities, so we are staying! We don't have to move!

No comments: