Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Operation Job Hunt is still in process. I have applied to three openings so far: Brookfield, Baltimore Aquarium, and Miami Seaquarium. I am also sending resumes to some zoos that aren't currently hiring, such as Indianapolis, Detroit, Toledo. Yesterday I saw on the IMATA (International Marine Animal Trainers Association) website that there is 3 openings for a marine mammal trainer at the Marine Life Oceanarium in Gulfport, MS. This is where I did my dolphin interaction in the summer of 2003, when I was taking my marine biology class. They are hiring any experience level, so I am going to send that in today. (Mississippi is the cheapest place to live with the nicest apartments. You can actually rent one for under $600. Apartment prices suck!) Oh yeah...the application for the internship (non-paid) at the Minnesota Zoo will also be sent out this week. Anyway, thank you for those who have been praying for me. Please continue to do so so I don't lose my mind not knowing where we are moving in a month. I need a renewed confidence in God DAILY in this matter. Adios.

No comments: