Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Kerry concedes; Bush wins. Either way I was fine because I was pretty much undecided until the day of election. The more informed I got, the more confused I got. There were good things about both candidates and bad things about both. I just hate it when people say things like "That's fine that you voted for Bush. As long as you and all the other Bush voters know that the blood of the soldiers are wiped on the ballots." I don't understand people sometimes. I enjoy people who are clearly on one side, but don't try to sway me in a powerful way. They just answer my questions in an unbiased way, in a clear, calm fashion. (For example, my brother). However, there were way more people who tried to sway me in a negative way. That's not helping me to say in a forceful tone, "If you care about jobs, why in the world would you consider Bush." or "If you are a Christian, why wouldn't you vote for Bush?" It's not about that people! Yikes! O.K. I'm done.

No comments: