Saturday, November 13, 2004

I heard from one job place, however, I'm kind of confused. Today my animal behavior class went to the Detroit Zoo. On the way home I was taking a nap, and the phone rang. It was Miami Seaquarium calling. Needless to say, I was sleepy so things were not making much sense. I have to call back together tomorrow to clarify some stuff. What I got from it is that they are interested, however I am not SCUBA certified yet and I have to go down there to pass a swim test. The part I am confused about is she said I had a month to do both, which is impossible. She also said something about re-submitting my resume at a later time once I was SCUBA certified, then go down there to take the swim test. But if I wait awhile, won't the position be filled? And what about an interview? It sounded like all I had to do was pass the test. Although it is a pretty hard test which means I have to do more training this last month than I am currently doing. So, basically I'm just confused right now, but also happy that someone actually got back to me, even if it wasn't as simple as them saying "you got the job". I probably confused you too. Sorry. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: