Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I have completed week 1 of my job and it is still going well. I'm getting the hang of it for the most part. I am now on my "weekend" today and tomorrow. I'm trying to get some cleaning and laundry done. And I have a roast in the oven. How domestic am I? It is hard to clean when I'm at home since a huge part of my job is cleaning. But, that's life. Yeterday was Halloween and we got a whopping 2 trick-or-treaters. And they only came up because Ryan ran into thier mother in the parking lot and told them I was waiting to give out some candy. We need a house in a neighborhood so we can get some kids. No more of this apartment crap with no kids. Ryan and I rented "Rest stop", a horror movie, yeterday, but it was stupid. Joey Lawerence had a part in it and was surprisingly was really good. He was very Bruce Willis-ish. He was the only positive thing I have to say about that movie.

No comments: