Thursday, October 13, 2005

Work, work, work. That is what my life feels like right now. And when I do have free time, I'm too tired to do anything. The problem is Vanity is short-staffed so I am getting more hours than I want. This week I worked 30 hours at Vanity, plus 40 hours at the zoo. 30+40= too much work. I know I am at least employed at the zoo until Christmas time. I have Thanksgiving off but have to work Christmas. I will be able to get some time off around Christmas to go home. I actually had a day off about a week ago. Ryan and I had a great time. We had breakfast at Baker's Square, then went to the Mall of America, then went out to dinner. Vanity actually called to see if I could work that day, but for once I said no. Some good news...Ryan got a job! He will be teaching a physical science, and 4 math classes. It is a private school with kids with disabilities that couldn't assimilate into public school. Class sizes vary from one student to three, so it's very individualized attention. He gets benefits and everything. He started yesterday and it's going good so far.

1 comment:

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

I miss you too Sara. I look at our "Cloud" pictures and laugh every time. Just the thought is making me smile right now! Nobody here quite understands tickling arms. I think they would think I was weird. You're the only one who gets it:)