Saturday, August 06, 2005

Tuesday was very refreshing for me. Whole day off...what to do? Well, I only slept until 8:30, which wasn't really sleeping in, but I had plenty of sleep for the night. Then I watched some Dawson's Creek, laid in the sun a bit, watched more t.v., took a nap with the kitty, stamped a lot, then went out on the boat with Ryan and his dad. My chin has the battle scars to prove it. Ryan and I were tubing and I punched my chin three times when we went over some waves. And, wow, did my muscles hurt the next two days.

I also got to SCUBA dive with the calf two times now. Last week Robyn and I went in together. It was the first time two divers were in the pool together since the calf was born. Then I went in again yesterday with Heather. Rio brought the calf near a few times. I can't even tell you how cool it is to look up and see a month old dolphin staring at you underwater. I am very blessed.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Sara,

Remember that letter/card you gave me around Christmas time last year? Well, I put it under my pillow with some other special notes, I am not sure if I told you. ANYWAY, I read it Sunday night. I cried a lot. What you said in that card really means a lot to me. I am so glad that we got to spend time together when we did. I miss you very much, and I hope I get to see you again soon. I will never forget you, or Ryan. You have a special place in my heart. Just wanted you to know that, and you to know I was thinking about you.
I am thinking of arranging a road trip to see you. How far of a drive is it?

Love you a million!