Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ryan and I are officially moving out. We were apartment scouting and found an apartment that we couldn't pass up. It was a great deal. It is a 2 story apartment, fireplace, patio, lots of storage, sauna, racquet ball, tennis, indoor pool, outdoor pool, exercise room, and washer and dryer in our apartment! It's in a great location. It's in Burnsville which is near the zoo. There is tons of shopping and food nearby. There is a mall a block away with Vanity in there, so I may transfer at some point. We get the keys on Sat. so Ryan is going to go in while I'm at work and paint. We are going to add some color to the boring white walls. It's just time that we get out on our own again. It's been great living with his parents, but it was originally going to be 3 months, which turned into 6, which turned into 9. We are only 40 min. from them, which will be nice.

I'm going to be an auntie! Rachel, Ryan's sister, is pregnant. More reason why we want to stick in the Twin Cities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock Sara! Say HI to the hubby for me. I just discovered through Josh's blog that you have one of your own. Things are going OK here. I will try to write you soon.

-Kevin