Monday, August 15, 2005

-This week my dad came to visit. It was a quick trip, but it was still really nice. On Thursday he came to the zoo and got to see me do two dolphin shows and get a behind the scenes tour. I always love when people I love can visit and experience a little bit of what I love so much.
-Ryan and I had our four year anniversary on Thursday. We had a barbeque with the family to celebrate our anniversary along with Rachel and Matthew’s. Ryan and I are celebrating on Wednesday…he won’t tell me where we are going.
-I had to work until 1:30 am this morning, so I’m pretty beat. Our Vanity store moved locations, so we spent from 6pm-1:30 am moving the whole store. One wall of merchandise needed to be finished and then the registered moved down, but the head people were going back at 7 this morning to do that before our 10:00 opening.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON FOUR YEARS!!!!