Monday, April 25, 2005

Recently I have been applying to part-time jobs so I will have work before and after my zoo job. I would also work while working at the zoo. Last week I had an interview with Bath and Body Works. Tomorrow I have an interview with Vanity. Wednesday I have an interview with Maurices. Is this God's way of telling me I should work retail for the rest of my life and skip the animal thing? I sure hope not!

I have picked up a new hobby...card making. It started when I went to a stamping party. (Which Rachel and I are actually hosting tomorrow.) I don't have any stamps yet, but I have this shape punch thingy and I have made 11 cards already with just that. I must say, they look pretty darn good.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Hello my love!! I miss you ever so much. Next week is CFW and I am reminded of all of my good times with you.

Thank you for the nice letter. Hopefully I will stop being such a slacker and write to you over the summer... I think it will just take one and then I'll be hooked!

Nick and I are sitting at the library "studying" and "programming". We are about to go find something to eat... yummy.

I was thinking of you so I thought I'd say hello, and I love you!

I hope you get a job at Bath and Body so you can scare people by spraying them with random lotions and scents!! YAY!

Love,
Liz