Thursday, April 14, 2005

I am currently visiting my family in the U.P. Since I'm currently unemployed, I figured I'd go home to visit for a week. I came up on Tuesday. Tuesday night Josh, Amy, Courtney, and I went to InterVarsity at MTU. We then went out to coffee with one of the staff workers, who I actually knew from 5 years ago. After that Court and I talked till about 1 am. Yesterday mom and I finished painting the computer room. We sponge painted it and it looks really nice. We also went out and bought some curtains. Then I took a trip down memory lane by going through my box of old school stuff..awards, newspaper clippings, papers, etc. Last night Courtney and I went to Nutini's to see Josh's (my ex-boyfriend) band play. It was kinda strange seeing Josh since I hadn't seen him for about 4 years, but nice at the same time. He is still his goofy self. Court and I were there until about 2 and I got to bed around 3:00. Late nights for me! Today I am heading to my dad's house for the day. I'm really glad he was in town this week.

No comments: