Monday, April 11, 2005

I've had a busy, yet exciting couple of days...

Thursday…Saw Sin City with Rachel and Matthew. It was very interesting and I actually enjoyed it. Normally I wouldn’t like such a violent movie, but since it was the first of it’s kind, it was interesting to me. And the blood didn’t really look like blood. Since it was in black and white, most of the blood looked like bird poop.

Friday…We were planning to go to the Twin’s game, but it was sold out. So instead, Ryan, myself, and Sarah (Chad’s girlfriend) went to Chad’s where we grilled burgers and brats. We just watched the game on tv, wishing we were there.

Saturday…Woke up and did a lot of painting. Then me, Ryan, Rachel, Matthew, Chad, and Sarah went to a Twin’s game. They lost to the White Sox, but it was very enjoyable. After the game we went to Applebee’s to get some appetizers. So much food! Then we went to Rachel and Matthew’s to play with the puppies and watch Matthew play some video game on the old Nintendo.

Sunday...Woke up and helped Gayle with more painting. We finished the downstairs’ bathroom and started on the upstairs’ one. Took a break and ate grilled steak for lunch. Yummy. Then we went to the driving range. I was actually hitting pretty good. Then we went to Menard’s to get more tape to tape off the bathroom. Then it was off to Cold Stone Creamery for some delectable ice cream. (cake batter flavor with cookie dough) While there I got a message that I did not get the Brookfield job. That was my guess, but it still sucks. Then Ryan and I headed to Chad’s. We had dinner and then we headed off to church. We went to a contemporary service called the “upper room”. Ryan and I really liked it. It’s just so far away to drive each week.

No comments: