Monday, June 14, 2004

One more thing. Last week I got to get in a wet suit for the first time. they wanted me and the other intern to help clean the pool. We snorkled and swam around the top while scrubbing algae. We had a lot of fun. And of course we had to goof off a bit too. Then the next day we helped clean the main pool, so I got to wave to the kids in underwater viewing. the other intern and I are such nerds...before we got in the water we were pretending we were doing a show, so we waved to the imaginary audience, then dove in the pool. Just a side note: we aren't allowed to be cleaning a pool when dolphins are in it...they were in other pools when we were cleaning. Some people say "duh" to that comment, but lots of people ask me if I get to swim with them. NO. That's one way to quickly get the boot.

No comments: