Friday, June 18, 2004

I got to pet a dolphin's tongue yesterday! As strange as that sounds, I always wanted to do that. Yesterday Mark, on of the trainers, said, "do you want to tickle his tongue." I was all on that! I'm just glad the dolphin didn't chose to chomp down at the point. (it's known to happen)

I got to hang out with some old CMU alumni yesterday. Pat lives about 10 minutes from the zoo. And Becky Swabb flew in the previous day from China. I got a call from them and headed to Pat's house after work. We went out to eat and a create your own stir-fry place. Oh so good! And Pat got his meal for free since they lost his first bowl. We had our chopsticks crossed for that one! Then I found out that Becky will be at Weaton College in 2 weeks, and that is only 5 minutes away. I will have someone to hang out with!

I slept for 11 hours last night and it was wonderful. It's about time to get ready for the day. Or I can just stay in my p.j.'s and be lazy...

No comments: