Tuesday, July 03, 2007

We did it! Ryan and I bought a house! It isn't the first one we were going to get, because we had major issues with the company and we didn't want to deal with them for 4 months while our house was being built. So, this one is it! We love it! It is located between my job and Ryan's job. It is in a nice neighborhood on a caul-de-sac. There are woods behind the house. It is two story, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms. We will be able to move in the end of August or beginning of September.

Things here are good. Nothing much is going on, which is a nice break. I've been really tired lately. Not sure why. I'm usually falling asleep at like 8:00, which is pathetic. I have three days off for the 4th of July holiday. On the 4th we are going to a Greensboro Grasshopper's baseball game. They aren't the Minnesota Twins, but I'm sure we'll still have fun. Tonight we are going to see Disterbia in the $2 theatre in town. We've been watching a ton of movies because Ryan did the Blockbuster on-line for the summer. Problem is, I fall asleep through most of them. :)

No comments: