Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ryan's Grandpa Monson came to visit. He flew in yesterday so we headed to Ryan's parent's house to see him. The last time we saw him was in December for Grandma Monson's funeral. Rachel, Matthew, and Hailey were there, so there were four generations of Monsons.

It looks like I'm at the MN Zoo for at least 3 more weeks. I'll take what I can get! The dolphins have been a bit crazy lately so work has been a tad stressful.

My kitties are doing good. It's funny because they both have a certain item that they love to steal and hide it. For Obi it is a make-up brush. It hasn't been used for a long time, so there's no powder on it, but he kept digging in the closet to get it and would grab the bristles with his mouth and run downstairs to hide it. For Triton it is a contact case. We have three in the medicine cabinet, but there is one specific one that he knocks down with his paw into the sink, then grabs it and runs and hides it in my pile of zoo uniforms. Silly kitties.

The weather here as been wonderful. Well, last week it reached 96 degrees...a bit too hot. Ryan and I have been using our outdoor pool. On Thurs. I got to spend 4 hours there. Very enjoyable. I was able to finish Harry Potter 5, the one where Hermione dies...Hee hee hee, Josh and Amy. I am reading a book right now called "to touch a wild dolphin" and then I think I'll hit Harry Potter 6.

No comments: