Saturday, June 24, 2006

Funny story. At work Jenny, Heather, and I look kinda similar. Not to people who know us, but it's understandable that the public confuses us. Blonde, short, similar hair styles. We were just talking about this before the 2:00 show today. After the show I was in the stadium putting toys in and a little boy comes up to me and says, "Where is your sister?" I told him my sister isn't here, but that I have some friends that I work with and pointed out Robyn and Heather. He said, "But there was two of you!" Simultaneously Robyn was getting a funny comment, but let me back it up first. Robyn and Heather were out with the boys during the show. Jenny and I were in the back pool with the girls. During our training segment I took Chinook from Heather so she could help Robyn with Semo. So anyway, this lady says to Robyn, "Is there a reason that Chinook was given to a trainer (me) that looked just like the first trainer (Heather) and not given to you (Robyn) because you look different than them? Do the dolphins have to only work with people who look alike?" Robyn just started laughing because we had JUST had this conversation a few minutes ago.

No comments: