Sunday, March 05, 2006

Last Friday I got to go to a banquet at Ryan's school, recognizing the students. It was great to see his school and get to meet his students that I hear so much about. The students that I did get to meet were very polite and just all around interesting guys. It was a proud moment for me when I heard a few parents tell Ryan that he was their child's favorite teacher.

On Saturday Ryan and I went to a David Crowder/Third Day concert at the Target Center. It was a big venue and our seats were very high up, but it was still a good time and a place where I encountered God. That's what's important at a Christian concert, right?

I received an e-mail from someone from church asking me if I wanted to go to a Natalie Grant concert with her. First off, the woman from church I didn't know and also I'd never heard of Natalie Grant. But I figured, why not. I wanted to get to know more people at church, so this was a great opportunity. I did get to meet Johanna, the woman I went with, the week before the concert. She was very easy to talk to and I knew we would have a good time together. The concert was yesterday and we had a good time. She had tickets front row center. Too bad I couldn't sing along with one song when I'm so close!

Well, that's about all for know.

No comments: