Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy Birthday, Rachel. It's my sister-in-law's birthday today. Her baby belly is getting very big. I guess that happens when you are due in a month. It's funny because I had to pull her aside today to ask her a girly question, and the first thing she says to me is "Are you pregnant?" NO. Then Gayle walks in the room and we said we were talking and pregnancy came to Gayle's mind too. NO. Ryan and I got to see "V for Vendetta" at the IMAX for free tonight. Very good movie. You should go and see it. Joy, you'll have to cover your eyes over some parts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What?? You're pregnant???

;)


Think I'll like the movie?

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

Pregnant!! That's how rumors get started hehe.

V for Vendetta. It sounds like an Antonio Banderas film w/ swash-buckling sword fights. There are gory parts aren't there? That's why I need to cover my eyes? You know me well my dear Sara:)
Love,
Joy