Monday, March 28, 2005

Like I mentioned in my last blog, I was able to SCUBA dive the past two days. Today will be going on the third. Unfortunately Ayla has been sick at the zoo. Each day (today will be the 7th I think) about 12 divers get in with a big net. Four divers hold it against the side and the others swim down to the bottom and hold it there and slowly swim forward, causing Ayla to go into the medical pool. Yesterday they needed more divers so Ryan went and dove also. It was a strange experience. You could see Ayla swimming on the other side, completely uninterested in us. You could hear her whistling. It has been a great experience for me, being able to do this. I am broken though. I some how pulled my muscles down my right side. The back of my head kills because the tank smacked it so many times. AND my knuckles are all scrapped up from the net. Fun times.

No comments: