Saturday, September 18, 2004

I am official...I joined International Marine Animal Trainers Association. I got my fun little membership card in the mail on Thursday. Highlight of my week. Maybe I should get out more.

It looks like brother and sister are doing the same thing for a little $$$. No, not prostitution, sickos. I started tutoring for zoology. The hours will be inconsistent from week to week. It just depends if the people that need tutoring need it for that specific week. I had my first job yesterday. I was afraid going into it that I wouldn't remember anything. (I had the class about 2 years ago). I think I was somewhat helpful and we are meeting again on Monday. I am still working at the library, but now I can try to get closer to 20 hours a week of work since I am the lone bread winner of the family.

Speaking of family, Ryan is enjoying student teaching. Currently he is teaching 5 physics and physical science classes. Each week he has STACKS of papers to grade. He's so hansome in his dress shirts and ties (many of them thanks to mom). I'm sure the girls pine for him each day.

No comments: