Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am making this public, but not "facebook" public, since only a few people read this. I wanted something documented, just incase...I don't want to jump the gun, but today might be the day. It's 3:11 am and I've been up since about 12:30 having contractions. They are coming about every 20 minutes. I'm having a lot of back pain with them, which is so not fun. Each contraction I just try to think "this is one step closer to meeting my son or daughter". I tried to sleep between them, but couldn't so I'm up tying up loose ends, like getting the final stuff packed in my hospital bag. Crazy! I'm letting Ryan sleep right now so both of us won't be exhausted, but after that last contraction, I think I want him up now. I really think today is the day...

1 comment:

Joylynn said...

I hope it's ok that I made it "facebook" public at around 9:30 p.m....I'm guessing you're at the hospital by now! And I'm praying for you!