Friday, March 26, 2010

I am 21 weeks pregnant now. We had the 20 week ultrasound last week and everything looked perfect. The 4D image is crazy cool. We could actually see our baby's profile. He/She had the most perfect little face. We could have found out the sex at this ultrasound, but we aren't finding out.

A few weeks ago I started to feel the baby kick, which is the coolest thing ever. Finally last night Ryan was able to feel it too, which made me so happy that he could finally be able to take part in it. I didn't think this was possible this early, but when I was leaning back on the couch earlier, the baby kicked and I actually saw my belly jump. That's a strong little baby in there. :)

I'm loving the 2nd trimester. I feel so much better. I love the way I look. If only it could stay like that...

No comments: