Sunday, January 03, 2010

Resolution for 2010...write on this blog more. I'm sure I'll find lots to write about this year.

Holidays were good. Ryan's sister, her husband, and thier 2 children came to visit over Thanksgiving. It had been over a year since I saw my niece, Hailey, and I hadn't met my new niece, Violet, yet, so it was wonderful hanging out with them. My highlight was when Hailey read me "Go Dog Go", which she basically learned in a few days. I also enjoyed playing in the leaves with Ryan and Hailey. They visited me at the zoo, I took them to Pilot Mountain, we had a Thanksgiving feast, then Matt got appendicitis. :( Who else wants to come and visit???

I had to work on Christmas. Katy and I had a wonderful Christmas lunch at McDonalds when we got off of work at noon. Then I had a lazy day/evening with Ryan, opening presents, watching Christmas movies, and just relaxing.

For New Years we headed to Lynchburg, Virginia to WinterFest, which is a 2 day concert with a bunch of Christian bands. We saw KJ-52, Decyfer Down, Thousand Foot Krutch, Switchfoot, Fee, Fireflight, Barlow Girl, MercyMe, and Skillet. It was a wonderful concert. On the 2nd day we were in the 5th row so that was exciting!

In less then a month mom and I are heading to Abu Dhabi to visit Josh. We can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Joylynn said...

If you post, I will read!