Monday, June 29, 2009

I like my days off. I wish I could chose to go into work when I wanted and not have to follow a schedule. Wouldn't that be nice? I just finished a Starbucks caramel frappacino and am about to head upstairs to tackle re-arranging our "office". Our friends Dawn and Lance just moved into an apartment from a house, so they were selling a bunch of stuff. We bought their treadmill...their VERY big, VERY heavy treadmill. Ryan figured out how to get it apart into 3 pieces so we actually get it upstairs (or so we hope). We had no room for it, so we had to move a bunch of furniture around to make space for it. We did some of it last night, but now I have to finish.

I've been pretty busy with church stuff. I am on a "committee" to help make a year-long church calendar with time slots for Bible studies, outreach events, Baptism services, etc. We've been meeting to finish that. I'm also working with the new online database we got and it's my job to input all the people of the church. Needless to say, that's been keeping me busy.

One more month until I get to see mom and Josh!!! We are heading to Ohio for the Angel family reunion. I can't wait!

I understand that this is a completely random post, but I figured I should get something on my page. Well, time to head upstairs and organize!

1 comment:

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

I like randomn:)