Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cards, cards, and more cards...At the beginning of December we are having an employee craft and bake sale at work. My co-worker talked me into selling my hand-made cards, so I've been a busy beaver mass producing cards. I'm still at the point where I am enjoying it, which is important. I signed up with less then a month to work, so I guess I can only blame myself.

We paid off Ryan's car!!! It felt good and bad to write that check. Bad because it was a good chunk leaving our bank account, but good because we are making visual process toward being debt free. I recommend Financial Peace University to everyone. (I think people at work are getting tired of me talking about it)

2 comments:

Desire to show gratitude said...

The cards sound nice--I'll have to see what you do when Luke and I get down to visit you (we are thinking maybe over my spring break in March).

We also just paid off my van, so I know the feeling of accomplishment. It feels SO good, doesn't it!

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

I didn't know that you knew who Over the Rhine was:) Otherwise I would have totally gotten you cheap tickets!