Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote. We moved out of our apartment and into our new house! We closed on Aug. 23rd and that evening Ryan and I loaded the moving van with our boxes and moved the first load over. Friday we didn't move anything to the house, just packed up the rest of the apartment. On Saturday I had to work, but Ryan had about 8 friends come and help us move the rest of the stuff. It was nice to come home from work and have everything moved in and in the correct room. It's been almost 2 weeks and the only thing left to put away are knick-knacks and then hanging pictures on the wall. We are having a house warming party on Saturday with people from church, so it'll be all done by then. It has been a lot of fun getting everything situated. A lot of work, but its OUR house, which is crazy. The cats are getting used to it. Triton still freaks out a bit when he hears different noises. We got a grill and have enjoyed it for two nights so far. On Labor Day a co-worker and her husband came over for grilling. Yummy stuff. I am now on my much needed 4 day weekend. Oh, the reason I haven't updated for so long is technically we don't have internet at our house yet, but we are able to feed off of someone else's in the neighborhood until we get our cable and internet. And for some strange reason blogger doesn't work at work. Anyway, I will be posting pictures soon.

No comments: