Sunday, September 11, 2005

O.K. Update time...
1. Ryan and I are all moved into our new apartment. We were able to save up money the past few months so we got a bedroom set (bed, 2 dressers, 2 night stands) and a couch. I feel like a grown up. Soon I will be sending out a mass e-mail with our new address. We are really enjoying living there even though there are many things that need to be put away still. It's hard when we are both working so much.
2. Last weekend I was able to get 2 days off of work and head home to Hancock. A friend from highschool, Becky, got married. It was so nice to see people I haven't seen for a long time. And of course we had to stop by and visit the different parents also. I also got to see my brother and sister-in-law and their little doggie, Gracie. Such a cutie. I wanted to steal her, but I didn't think Josh and Amy would like that.
3. I'm still working full time at the zoo. Still temporary, so we'll see. But I'm still loving every minute. It's so interesting watching Harley (the new baby's name) learn new things, like how to slap his tail on the surface, and blow bubbles, and that when he breaches, bubbles form underwater for him to play with. He's darn cute and I love watching him learn more stuff about his environment.
4. There is probably more, so I may have to add more later. Peace.

No comments: