Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'll give some highlights of the past week or so...
1. Josh got a full time teaching job for next semester! Go, Josh! He'll be teaching at an alternative school up in Calumet, MI.
2. This will be the first Cornerstone Music Festival I'll miss in what would've been 9 years in a row going. Sad week. To me, it is the best place on earth.
3. Baby dolphin (Sprout is what we've been calling him...he won't be named for many months so we need to call him something) is doing GREAT. He is getting pretty adventurous. He tries to swim away from mom to see how far she'll let him go. He also bit Spree's tail already, but it was probably well deserved.
4. Last week at the zoo four different kids asked for my autograph. Strange, but cool at the same time. I remember when I was at Cornerstone last year and people asked some members of Anathello (a band who I know some of the members) for their autographs. I remember the look on their faces...mine probably looked the same.
5. I am officially cleared on all of Chinook's behaviors. Today I got cleared on the four "big" show behaviors: Long back tail walk, long back from the side, bow, and breech. Do those terms mean anything to you? I guess you'll have to come and visit to find out.
6. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, but oh well.

No comments: