Monday, May 30, 2005

Still no baby dolphin. Yes, the staff is really frustrated. Just have that darn thing already, Rio. I am completely trained on all of Semo’s behaviors now. His breach (huge impressive jump where he lands on his back) was finally taught to me today. I got to do it twice. It’s a crowd favorite.

Memorial Day is great. All though everyone else in the country had the day off, I worked. The zoo was packed. During lunch I got to enjoy the sun, and then when I got home, I got in my bathing suit and laid (so Josh, I probably also put the form of this word wrong, but you’ll have to get over it. Just face the fact that I will never understand some grammar rules) out for a while. Ryan grilled us steaks so we sat outside and had those and salad and baked beans. Yummy yummy. Then the neighbor girl (16 years old) and her dad came over and we played two games of PIG (which I won) and two games of around the world (I won one, Ryan the other). Now we are waiting for the family to get home from Star Wars so we can get going on a poker game.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

HI!!!

It's fun to read your life stories. i like being able to know what's going on with you!

I love you and miss you very much

Unknown said...

eye think ewe got it rite.