Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I miss my friends. Last Thursday I called Krista's during their weekly Survivor party and was sad that I wasn't there. Talking to some of my friends for about a minute just didn't cut it.

I had my phone interview with Dolphin Cove in Key Largo, FL yesterday. I think it went really well. I am stupid and didn't catch the name of the guy that was interviewing me. I remember the two females' names, but not the guys. The reason this is important is that Ian from Survivor is a dolphin trainer from Key Largo, FL that does dolphin-human therapy. I know that this facility only had 1 male trainer and this is the only place in Key Largo that does Dolphin-human therapy. So, next time I hear from them I'll have to ask what his name was because that would just be weird. But, I won't hear back for a couple of weeks. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments: